1. Thomas Marston was born about 1435 and died before 1507 at Bastwick, Norfolk, England. His wife's name is not known. They had two sons: Robert and Thomas.
2. Robert Marston was born about 1465 and died at Bastwick before 12 December 1514. He married Margaret (---). Together they had six children: Alice, Thomas, Robert, William, Margery, and John.
3. Thomas Marston was born about 1495 and died between 17 April 1548 and 27 March 1549. He married Alice (---) who died about 1586. This Thomas moved from Bastwick to Ormesby St. Margaret, Norfolk, England. Thomas and Alice had five children: John, Mary, William, Elizabeth and Henry.
4. Henry Marston was born about 1540 and died after 1603. His wife's name is not known. He had four children: Robert, Alice, Thomas, and William.
5. William was born about 1590 at Ormesby St. Margaret, Norfolk, England and died 30 June 1672 at Hampton, New Hampshire. The name of his first wife is not known. By her he had five children: Thomas, William, Prudence who became the second wife of Moses Cox, Anne, and John. In about 1660, William married Sabina Hemins, widow of Nathaniel Locke. She died 10 November 1689 at Hampton, New Hampshire. Sabina married John Redman as her third husband. William and Sabina had one daughter: Tryphena.
6. Tryphena Marston was born 28 December 1663 at Hampton, New Hampshire and died 11 November 1729 at Rye, New Hampshire. She married about 1685, Joseph Philbrick, born 1 October 1663 at Hampton, New Hampshire and died 7 November 1755 at Rye, New Hampshire, son of James and Ann (Roberts) Philbrick. Joseph was a mariner. Joseph and Tryphena had ten children: Joseph, Joseph, Zachariah, Sabina, Ann, Ephraim, Hester, Phebe, Joses, and Elizabeth.
Massachusetts and Maine Families in the Ancestry of Walter Goodwin Davis by Walter Goodwin Davis (Genealogical Publishing Co., Baltimore, 1996), II: 582-5. [Marston]
Genealogical Dictionary of ME and NH by Sybil Noyes, Charles Thornton Libby, and Walter Goodwin Davis (Portland, 1939, reprinted Baltimore, 1988), p. 462.
New Hampshire Genealogical Record 10 (1993):69-71 (my article on the Philbricks).
A Genealogy of the Philbrick and Philbrook Families, Descended from the Emigrant, Thomas Philbrick, 1583-1667 by Rev. Jacob Chapman (Exeter, NH, the author, 1886).