33. Eleanor GREYSTOKE, born say 1415.
34. Sir Robert CONSTABLE, born 4 April 1423 at Holme, Yorkshire, died 23 May 1488. Flowers, Visitation of Yorkshire, 1563-64, p. 64 (Constable) and Wentworth (p. 342) . This couple appears in the article: Lady Millicent's Cat and the Bullers Inheritance: Colonial Immigrants, Feral Cats, and Medieval Genealogy by F.N. Craig, The American Genealogist 70 (1995):96-102.
35. Agnes WENTWORTH, born say 1425, died 20 April 1496.
36. John HASTINGS, the 9th Lord Hastings, born about 1412, died Elsing, Norfolk on 9 April 1477. He married by papal dispensation dated 21 April 1434. [They were second cousins, once removed via Sir Hugh Hastings and Margaret de Everingham] Sources: This couple appears in the article: The Ancestry of Joan Legard, Grandmother of the Rev. William Skepper/Skipper of Boston, Mass. by James L. Hansen, The American Genealogist 69 (1994): 129-39; Flowers, Visitation of Yorkshire, 1563-64, p. 155 (Hastings);
37. Anne MORLEY, born about 1414, died 1471. She and her husband are mentioned in the will of her mother, dated 3 May 1464.
38. Sir William GASCOIGNE, born about 1405, Harewood, Yorkshire, died before 1453/54. He married before 1426, no. 39, below. Flowers, Visitation of Yorkshire, 1563-64 (Gaskon), p. 134; History and Antiquities of Harewood in the County of York (Jones, 1859), p. 55. This couple is also ancestral to George Washington.
39. Margaret CLARELL, born about 1395, died after 1454. She married first Sir John FitzWilliam by contract on 19 January 1410. He died 28 December 1421.
40. Sir Thomas WILLOUGHBY, born say 1405, died before 1 July 1439. Married by dispensation dated 16 September 1428 [they were second cousins, once removed, via Edmund FitzAlan, the 8th Earl of Arundel and Alice de Ware]. Complete Peerage 12, Part 2: 668-670; Visitation of Kent 1574, 1592, p. 48.
41. Joan de ARUNDEL, born about 1407, died before 1 July 1439.
42. Lionel de WELLES, the 6th Lord Welles, K.G., born about 1406, died at the Battle of Towton on 29 March 1461/62. He married at St. Oswald's, Methley, Yorkshire on 15 August 1417. He married secondly Margaret BEAUCHAMP, by settlement dated 20 April 1447. She was the widow successively of Oliver St. John (AT nos. 60 and 61 below) and John Beaufort, Duke of Somerset, by whom she was the maternal grandmother of King Henry VII. Dictionary of National Biography 20:1079-80.
43. Joan de WATERTON, born say 1408, died before 1447.
44. John JENNEY, esquire, born say 1405, died 3 December 1460. Lincolnshire Pedigrees II:547; Antient funeral monuments of Great Britain, Ireland, and the Island (Weever, 1767), p. 513; Burke's Genealogical and Heraldic History of the commoners of Great Britain, III:446; Visitation of Norfolk, 1563, (Jenney) p. 132.
45. Mathilda BOKELL, born say 1410.
46. Thomas CAWSE, Esquire, born say 1410. The various sources on the Jenneys all agree that Elizabeth was the daughter of Thomas Cawse, equire, but little else is known of him.
Of the eight couples above, only four (Eure, Hastings, Willoughby, and Welles) are included in Richardson's Plantagenet Ancestry (2004). Two more, Constable and Gascoigne are included in Richardson's Magna Carta Ancestors (2005). The final two couples either do not descend from royalty or nobility or have yet to be proven so. They, therefore, do not appear in these conventional sources.