At this point, the numbers per generation rapidly increase. I will be giving just short information on couples found in this reliable secondary source: Magna Carta Ancestors: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families by Douglas Richardson (Baltimore, Md.: Genealogical Publishing Co., 2005) [abbreviated as MCA]. This work and Richardson's accompanying work on Plantagenet Ancestry are being re-published this year, but have been delayed thus far.
To see previous generations, please go to the categories listing on the right and click on medieval genealogy.
194. Sir Robert CONYERS, born ca. 1325, died before Nov. 1390. This is his second wife. He is the same man as #208. Flower's Visitation of Yorkshire gives Jane as the daughter of Roger (sic) of Sockeborne, but is in error of the name. However see John Watson's October 2008 posting at SGM.
195. Aline de la LEGH, she died about 1408.
196. William Fitz Ralph de GREYSTOKE, the Baron Greystoke, born 6 January 1320/1 at Grimthorpe, Yorkshire, died 10 July 1359 at Brancepeth, Durham. MCA, p. 382 (but only in passing as parents). However, see this.
197. Joan FITZHUGH, died 1 September 1403, Clerkenwell, Middlesex, daughter of Sir Henry Fitz Henry, 1st Lord Fitzhugh and Joan Fourneaux. She is the sister of #200.
198. Roger CLIFFORD, the 5th Lord Clifford, b. 10 July 1333, died 13 July 1389. MCA, pp. 216-17.
199. Maud de BEAUCHAMP, died about 1403.
200. Henry FITZHUGH, the 2nd Lord Fitzhugh, born about 1338, died 29 August 1386. MCA, pp. 339-40.
201. Joan le SCROPE, born about 1336 at Masham, Yorkshire, died ca. 1392.
202. Sir Robert de GREY, the Lord Wilcote, died 19 August 1367. MCA, pp. 629-30.
203. Lora ST. QUINTIN, born about 1342, died ca. 1369.
208. Same as #194.
209. Juliana de PERCY, his first wife.
210. Anthony ST. QUINTIN. Gary Boyd Roberts, Royal Descents of 600 . . . (Baltimore, Md.: Genealogical Publishing Co., 2008), p. 431, which calls into question, Margaret's maternity.
211. Elizabeth GASCOIGNE. Niece of #138 above.
224. Thomas CLIFFORD, the 6th Lord Clifford, born about 1363, died 18 August 1391, son of #198 and 199. MCA, pp. 217-18.
225. Elizabeth de ROOS, born about 1370, died March 1424.
226. Sir Henry PERCY, known at Hotspur, K.G., born 20 May 1364, died at the Battle of Shrewsbury 21 July 1403. MCA, pp. 654-55.
227. Elizabeth MORTIMER, born 12 February 1370/1 at Usk, Monmouthshire, died 20 April 1417. She married secondly Sir Thomas CAMOYS, K.G. who died 28 March 1421. She is the great-granddaughter of King Edward III by his son, Lionel of Antwerp, Duke of Clarence.
228. William DACRE, 5th Lord Dacre of Gilsland, born before 1357, died on 20 July 1399. MCA, p. 252, but mentioned only in passing as a parent, so see here.
229. Mary (---). She is not as sometimes claimed, Joan Douglas, the illegitimate daughter of the Earl Douglas, although if you search SGM, it has been discussed for 12 years. If true then the father of this Earl Douglas, would have been a grandfather at age 30, which is farfetched even for medieval England.
230. Ralph NEVILLE, 1st Earl of Westmoreland, K.G., born about 1364, died at Raby Castle on 21 October 1425. MCA, pp. 619-20. His second wife was Joan BEAUFORT, no. 135, above.
231. Margaret STAFFORD, died on 9 June 1396. Sister of #151 above.
234. Sir Edward SAINT JOHN, born ca. 1334 at Londesborough, Yorkshire, died 7 March 1389. MCA, p. 775.
235. Anastasia ATTON, died after July 1389. Sister of #129, above.
240. Sir John SAINT JOHN, born ca. 1340. Source here. He is a second cousin, once removed of #234, above. Their common ancestor is Sir Robert de Saint John and Agnes de Cantelou.
241. Elizabeth de la BERE, born ca. 1330.
244. Sir Roger BEAUCHAMP, the 2nd Lord Beauchamp of Bletsoe. He was born in September 1362 and died at Salisbury on 3 May 1406. MCA, pp. 713-14. The Genealogist 13 (1999): 255.
245. Mary (---).
246. Sir John STOURTON, born before 1325 at Stourton, Wiltshire, died after 1380. MCA, p. 714, but only in passing as parents. The Genealogist 14 (2000):81.
247. Alice (---).
252. Sir Robert SHIREBURNE, died before 1342.
253. Alice BLACKBURN.