This is a classic example of the Slovak double name. The actual surname is Chodur, but Dolinsky becomes the delineator name. It just so happens that after Paul came to the U.S. he opted to use Dolinsky as his surname rather than Chodur. I also should note that the double names only occur for me in this village (Vrbovce). The other three villages I research in, don't seem to use them.
1. Paul Chodur born say 1745. He married Barbara (---) also born 1745. Their names are known only from the baptismal record of their twin children: Adam and Eva.
2. Adam Chodur was baptized 19 February 1770 at Vrbovce, Slovakia. He married there 30 June 1793, Anna Kiczka, baptized at Sobotiste, Slovakia on 22 February 1774, daughter of Jan and Anna (---) Kiczka. They had at least one child: Jan (John).
3. Jan Chodur-Dolinsky was baptized 3 July 1799 at Vrbovce, Slovakia and died there 30 October 1870. He married before 1817, Anna Chodur, born about 1799 and died after 1830, of unknown parentage. Jan married secondly after 1830, Anna Gabris, born about 1809 and died after 1870, also of unknown parentage. Jan was living in household #532 in Vrbovce in the 1869 Hungarian census. He had at least two children: Pavel (Paul) and Jan (John).
4. Pavel Chodur-Dolinsky was born 9 January 1817 at Vrbovce and died there 26 April 1891. He married there 29 September 1834, Alzbeta Tomecek, born Vrbovce 4 October 1814, died there 20 August 1870, daughter of Jan and Alzbeta (Walek) Tomecek. Pavel and Alzbeta were living in household #523 in Vrbovce in the 1869 Hungarian Census. They had at least three children: Jan, Pavel, Juraj (George).
5. Jan Chodur-Dolinsky was born 22 September 1838 at Vrbovce and died there 15 September 1915. He married there 22 November 1869, Anna Valuch-Malarik, born 22 January 1849 at Vrbovce and died there 16 April 1921, daughter of Jan and Alzbeta (Valuch) Valuch-Malarik. They had four children: Jan, Pavel, Anna, and Martin. Of these, all but Jan went to the United States.
6. Paul Dolinsky born as Pavel Chodur anovy oh Dolinsky (birth certificate) on 6 January 1877 at Vrbovce and died 10 May 1937 at Nesquehoning, Pennsylvania. Paul married at Lansford, Pennsylvania on 20 October 1903, Anna Kristofik, born 11 April 1883 at Castkov, Slovakia and died 31 March 1959 at Lehighton, Pennsylvania, daughter of Paul and Susana (Balaz) Kristofik. Paul and Anna had eight children: Anna, Susan, Bette, Susan, Paul, John, Martin, and Christine.
7. Susan Dolinsky was born 15 July 1909 at Nesquenhoning, Pennsylvania and died 21 September 1994 at Long Branch, New Jersey. She married at Lansford, Pennsylvania on 1 June 1935, Paul Hollick (Jr.), born 11 March 1908 at Smoke Run, Pennsylvania and died 23 October 1983, Lake Park, Florida, son of Paul and Kristina (Michalec) Holic. They had two children.
Slovak Lutheran (Evangelium) Church records of Vrbvoce available on microfilm at the LDS Library and digitized by them on their site, www.familysearch.org. Death certificates from the Slovak Archives.
Vrbovce parish records, christenings 1867-1880, p. 187, Family History Library (FHL) #2435372, item 1.
Vrbovce Parish Records, Baptisms 1822-1846, p. 220, FHL #2435337, item 1.
Vrbovce Parish Records, Births 1847-1866, FHL Film #24335338, Entry #9.
Vrbovce Death Records 1881-1895, FHL Film #2435373, entry #36.
Vrbovce Death Records 1867-1880, FHL Film #2435372, Entry #114.
1869 Hungarian census in Vrbovce, Nitra (FHL#2192677).