This is another case of the Slovak double name. It is also from the village of Vrbovce which is the only village that I've noticed the double name use. I'm sure these lines connect somehow but the records don't go back far enough to connect them.
1. Jan Valuch alias Benovsky was born about 1765. He married Alzbeta Brnal. They were the parents of:
2. Jan Valuch born about 1790 at Vrbovce. He married on 29 June 1818 at Vrbovce, Anna Chalupka, born about 1800. They were the parents of:
3. Jan Valuch-Malarik born 26 December 1822 at Vrbovce, died there 12 June 1881. He married on 31 January 1848 at Vrbovce, Alzbeta Valuch, born 9 November 1831, and died after 1895, daughter of Jan and Anna (Skok) Valuch (see below). They were living at house #578 at Vrbovce in the 1869 census. Jan and Alzbeta had five children: Anna, Alzbeta, Zuzana, Jan, and Barbara.
4. Anna Valuch-Malarik was born 22 January 1849 at Vrbovce and died there 16 April 1921. She married at Vrbovce on 22 November 1869, Jan Chodur-Janovych Dolinsky, born 22 September 1838 at Vrbovce and died there 15 September 1915, son of Pavel Chodur-Dolinsky and Alzbeta Tomecek. They had four children: John (Jan), Pavel, Anna, and Martin.
1. Pavel Valuch born about 1720. He was the father of:
2. Martin Valuch born about 1750. He married at Vrbovce on 25 November 1770, Katharina Malarik, daughter of Pavel Malarik. They were the parents of:
3. Jan Valuch baptized 30 June 1781 at Vrbovce. He married there on 10 February 1800, Katharina Sussak, baptized 27 August 1777, daughter of Martin and Katharina (Nessak) Sussak. They were the parents of:
4. Jan Valuch (Jr.), born 24 May 1805 at Vrbovce. He married at Vrbovce on 17 November 1823, Anna Skok, born 23 September 1807, daughter of Jan and Katharina (Valassek) Skok. They had two children: Jan and Alzbeta.
5. Alzbeta Valuch married Jan Valuch-Malarik, see above in line #1.
Slovak Lutheran (Evangelium) Church records of Vrbvoce available on microfilm at the LDS Library and digitized by them on their site, www.familysearch.org. Death certificates from the Slovak Archives.
1869 census, house #578 LDS Film #2192677.
Baptisms 1822-1846, FHL Film #2435337, entry #26.
Deaths 1881-1895, FHL Film #2435373, Entry #58.
Baptisms 1822-1846, FHL Film #2435337, p. 141.
Marriages 1816-1822, FHL #2435336-2435337, p. 325.
Baptisms 1783-1815, FHL Film #2435336, Entry #107.
Baptisms 1783-1815, FHL Film #2435336, Entry #150.