1. John Warren was born about 1522 and was buried 23 April 1576 at Nayland, Suffolk, England. By an unknown wife, he was the father of:
2. John Warren (Jr.) was born about 1552 and died about November 1613 at Nayland England. He married at Nayland on 4 October 1584, Elizabeth Scarlett, born 30 October 1561 at Nayland and died there 27 March 1602/3, daughter of John and Margaret (Martin) Scarlett. John and Elizabeth were the parents of:
3. John Warren (III) was born 1 August 1585 at Nayland, England and died 13 December 1667 at Watertown, Massachusetts. He married Margaret (---) who died at Watertown on 6 November 1662. John arrived in 1630 in the Winthrop Fleet. He and Margaret had seven children: Mary, Elizabeth, Sarah, John, Mary, Daniel, and Elizabeth.
4. Daniel Warren was born 25 February 1627/8 at Nayland, England and died 24 February 1706/7 at Watertown, Massachusetts. He married at Watertown on 10 December 1650, Mary Barron, born about 1631 and died 13 February 1715/6 at Watertown, daughter of Ellis and Grace Barron. Daniel and Mary had nine children: Mary, Daniel, Hannah, Elizabeth, Sarah, Susannah, John, Joshua, and Grace.
5. John Warren was born 5 March 1665/6 at Watertown and died there 11 July 1703. He married at Watertown 22 March 1682/3, Mary Browne, born 5 October 1662, died after April 1711, daughter of Jonathan and Mary (Shattuck) Browne. She married secondly at Watertown on 14 March 1703/4, Samuel Harrington. John and Mary had three sons: John, Jonathan and Daniel.
5. Daniel Warren was born 1 September 1689 at Watertown and died after 1748 at Westborough, Massachusetts. He married first at Watertown on 26 February 1711, Rebecca Garfield, born 24 September 1683 at Watertown and died 2 October 1720 at Westborough, Massachusetts, daughter of Joseph and Sarah (Gale) Garfield. Daniel married secondly on 22 August 1727 at Westborough, Mary Weatherby, born 10 June 1700 at Marlborough, Massachusetts and died 18 January 1738/9 at Westborough. By his first wife, Daniel had four sons: Daniel, Timothy, Jonas, and Silas. By his second wife, Daniel had six more children: Moses, Nahum, Mary, Jonathan, Rebecca, and Submit.
6. Mary Warren was born 12 September 1732 at Westborough, Massachusetts and died before 1798 at East Sudbury, Massachusetts. She married 2 February 1752 at Westborough, Joseph Dudley, born about 1728 at Sudbury and died about April 1802 at East Sudbury, Massachusetts, son of Benjamin and Elizabeth (Rice) Dudley. Joseph's will is in Middlesex Probate #6482. He had nine children: Mary, Sarah, Nahum, Joseph, Daniel, Submit, Moses, Luther, and Jonas.
The Ancestry of Eva Belle Kempton 1878-1908: Part I, The Ancestry of Warren Francis Kempton 1817-1879 by Dean Crawford Smith (Boston, NEHGS, 1996).
Fifty Great Migration Colonists to New England & Their Origins by John Brooks Threfall (Madison, WI, 1990).
Robert Charles Anderson The Great Migration Begins; Immigrants to New England 1620-1633 (NEHGS, Boston, 1995), III:1932-1934.
Genealogies of the Families & Descendants of the Early Settlers of Watertown, Massachusetts by Henry Bond, 2nd ed. (1860, reprint 1978).
Yankee Heritage: A Sisson Ancestry by Brian J.L. Berry, Ph.D. (McKinney, TX, 1991).
John Weatherbee of Marlboro and Stow Massachusetts by Ethel Wetherbee Mazza (Somersworth, NH, 1991).
The History of Westborough, Massachusetts: Part I The Early History by Heman Packard DeForest; Part II The Later History by Edward Craig Bates (Westborough, the Town, 1891).