The following are Mayflower passengers from whom I do not descend, but to whom I have a one-degree of separation.
- William Bradford's second wife was Alice (Carpenter) Southworth. She was the sister of my ancestress Julia (Carpenter) Morton.
- Patience Brewster, daughter of Elder William Brewster married Thomas Prence. Two of her daughters married Edmund and John Freeman, brothers of my ancestress Elizabeth (Freeman) Ellis.
- Seth Arnold, the only brother of ancestor the Rev. Samuel Arnold, married Elizabeth Gray, the daughter of Edward and Mary (Winslow) Gray, a granddaughter of James Chilton.
- Deborah Ellis, sister of ancestress Elizabeth (Ellis) Briggs, married Joseph Doty, son of passenger Edward Doty.
- Samuel Rider, brother of ancestor John Rider, married Sarah Bartlett, granddaughter of passenger Richard Warren.
- Kenelm Winslow, my ancestor, is the brother of Edward and Gilbert Winslow, both passengers, and John Winslow who married Mary Chilton.
- Josiah Holmes, brother of ancestress Sarah (Holmes) Arnold, married a Hannah Samson, daughter of Henry. Their brother Israel married a daughter Edward Doty.