This is a medieval line. I won't do all my medieval lines, but a few.
1. Forne Fitz Sigulf was dead by 1130. Henry I granted him the Barony of Greystoke.
2. Ivo de Greystoke died by 1156. He married Agnes.
3. Walter de Greystoke died by 1162.
4. Ranulf de Greystoke died about 1190. He had two children: William and Alice.
5. William Fitz Ranulf de Greystoke was born about 1173 and died about 1209. He married Hawise de Stuteville, daughter of Robert III de Stuteville and Hawise (---).
6. Thomas de Greystoke was born about 1202 and died before 20 June 1247. He married Christian de Vipont, daughter of Robert de Vipont and Idonea de Builly. They had at least three children Joan, Robert and Thomas.
7. Joan de Greystoke was born about 1225. She married William Fitz Ralph.
8. Ralph Fitz William de Greystoke, the 1st Lord Fitzwilliam was born before 1256 and died 11 February 1316. He had two sons: William and Robert.
9. Robert Fitz Ralph de Greystoke, the 2nd Lord Fitzwilliam was born before 1280 and died before 1317. He married Elizabeth de Neville, born about 1285 and died 17 November 1346, daughter of Robert de Neville and Angharad Ferch Gryffudd.
10. Ralph Fitz Robert de Greystoke, the Baron Greystoke was born 15 August 1299 and died at Gateshead, Durham, England on 14 July 1323. He married Alice de Audley, born about 1300 and died at Greystoke in Northumberland 12 January 1373/4, daughter of Hugh de Audley, Lord Audley and Isolde de Mortimer.
11. William Fitz Ralph de Greystoke, the Baron Greystoke was born 6 January 1320/1 at Grimthorpe, York and died 10 July 1359 at Brancepeth, Durham. He married about October 1351, Joan Fitzhugh, who died 1 September 1403 at Clerkenwell, Middlesex, daughter of Sir Henry Fitz Henry, the 1st Lord Fitzhugh and Joan Fourneux.
12. Ralph de Greystoke, the 3rd Lord Greystoke was born 18 October 1353 at Kirkby Ravensworth, York and died 6 April 1418. He married Katherine de Clifford, daughter of Roger Clifford, the 5th Lord Clifford and Maud de Beauchamp. They had at least three children: Maud who married Eudes de Welles, John, and Joan who married Sir William Bowes.
13. John Greystoke, Lord Greystoke was born about 1390 and died 8 August 1436. He married 28 October 1407, Elizabeth Ferrers, Lady Wem, born about 1393 and died 1434 at York, England, daughter of Robert Ferrers, 2nd Lord Ferrers and Joan Beaufort, a granddaugther of King Edward III. They had four children: Ralph, Joan, Anne, and Eleanor.
14. Eleanor Greystoke born about 1412. She married about 1434, Sir Ralph Eure born about 1412 and died 9 March 1462 at Towton Field, England, son of Sir William Eure and Maud Fitzhugh. They had at least one son: William.
Plantagenet Ancestry of Seventeenth-Century Colonists by David Faris, 2nd ed. (NEHGS, Boston, 1999).
Visitation of Yorkshire in the Years 1563 and 1564 by William Flower, ed. Charles B. Norcliffe (London, 1881), p. 111-114.
Plantagenet Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families by Douglas Richardson (Genealogical Publishing Co., Baltimore, 2004) and 2nd edition (2011).
Magna Carta Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families by Douglad Richardson (2nd edition, 2011).
Posting of John P. Ravilious dated 30 August 2006 to soc.genealogy.medieval as a five generation study of William Fitz Ranulf de Greystoke.