This family is a classic example of double named family in England using the word alias. They are original the Riddlesdale alias Loker family and in New England drop the first name and just go by Loker. This type of family name is rare, but it did exist and I descend from a few such families.
1. John Riddlesdale alias Loker, probable son of a Robert Riddlesdale, was born about 1500 and was buried on 2 July 1561 at Bures St. Mary, Suffolk, England. He married about 1530, Joan (---) who was buried at Bures St. Mary on 30 April 1561. They were the parents of:
2. Robert Riddlesdale alias Loker born about 1533 and was buried 1 July 1585 at Bures St. Mary, England. He married about 1 562, Lucy (---) who was buried 3 February 1592/3 at Bures St. Mary. They were the parents of:
3. Henry Riddlesdale alias Loker was baptized 7 February 1576/7 and was buried 25 February 1630/1 at Bures St. Mary, England. He married about 1609, Elizabeth (---), who died at Sudbury, Massachusetts on 18 May 1648. It was in this generation that Henry adopted the name Loker more than Riddlesdale. Henry and Elizabethe had four children: Henry, John, Bridget, and Anne/Hannah.
4. Henry Loker (Jr.) was born about 1610 at Bures St. Mary, England and died 14 October 1688 at Sudbury, Massachusetts. He married there on 24 March 1647, Hannah (---) Brewer, widow of John Brewer, and who died 14 February 1679 at Sudbury, Massachusetts. Henry and Hannah had one child:
5. Elizabeth Loker born about 1648 at Sudbury, Massachusetts and died after 1696. She married at Sudbury 29 May 1667, Jacob Moore, born 28 April 1645 at Sudbury and died there 23 March 1715/6, son of John and Elizabeth (Rice) Moore. Elizabeth and Jacob had twelve children: Jacob, Richard, John, Elizabeth, Nathaniel, Hannah, Sarah, Sarah, Daniel, Samuel, James, and Jonathan.
“The Riddlesdale alias Loker Family of Bures Saint Mary, Suffolk, England and Sudbury, Massachusetts” by Douglas Richardson, New England Historical & Genealogical Register 143 (1989):325-331.
Fifty Great Migration Colonists to New England & Their Origins by John Brooks Threfall (Madison, WI, 1990).
New England Historical & Genealogical Register 57 (1903):300-7 et seq. [Moore]
“The English Origins of John Moore of Sudbury, Massachusetts” by John Plummer, The American Genealogist 66 (1991):75-77.