The Chandler Family's English origins have been known since 1931 when G. Andrews Moriarity published an article on them. However, those origins were revised in an 1998 article by Douglas Richardson. There are two immigrants in the Chandler family, Margaret the wife of William Denison and William Chandler of Roxbury, Massachusetts. The first article declares them second cousins, whereas the second article corrects that assertion and shows them as first cousins. You definitely need the second and updated article.
1. Thomas Chandler born say 1475 and living 1547/8 but dead before 1550/1. His wife is unknown. He was the father of:
2. Thomas Chandler (Jr.) born about 1500 and died in the spring of 1554 at Bishop's Stortford, England. He married Agnes (---) who survived him. He had the following children: John, Thomas, Agnes, and Robert.
3. Thomas Chandler (III) born about 1528 and buried 4 June 1611 at Bishop's Stortford, England. He married about 1550 Joan Page, born about 1530 and buried 11 March 1607 at Bishop's Stortford, daughter of John and Katherine (---) Page. They had the following children: Tobias, Barbara, Raphael, Agnes, Henry, Sarah, Richard, Edward, William, John, Thomas (some of these children are speculation).
4. Tobias Chandler born about 1551 and buried 24 October 1629 at Bishop's Stortford. He married there on 21 September 1574, Joan Momford, born about 1555 and buried 29 June 1618 at Bishop's Stortford. Tobias was a tanner. Tobias and Joan had eleven children: Tobias, Margaret, John, George, Thomas, Joane, Joane, Frances, Joane, Robert, and Grace.
5. Margaret Chandler baptized 13 October 1577 at Bishop's Stortford, England and died Roxbury, Massachusetts 3 February 1646. Margaret married first at Albury, England on 2 April 1600, Henry Monk who was buried at Bishop's Stortford on 10 December 1602. Margaret married secondly on 7 November 1603 at Bishop's Stortford, William Denison, baptized there 3 February 1571 and died at Roxbury on 25 January 1654, son of John and Agnes (Willie) Denison. Margaret and William had seven children: John, William, George, Daniel, Sarah, Edward, and George.
“New Light on the English Ancestry of William Chandler and of his cousin Margaret Chandler, wife of William Dennison, both of Roxbury, Massachusetts” by Douglas Richardson, The American Genealogist 73 (1998):50-7.
"Ancestry of William Chandler of Roxbury, Mass." by G. Andrews Moriarty, The New England Historical & Genealogical Register 85 (1931):133-45.
Great Migration Begins 1620-1633 by Robert Charles Anderson (Boston, NEHGS, 1995), I:521-24. [Denison]
“Emigrants from Hertfordshire 1630-1640: Some Corrections and Additions” by Peter Walne New England Historical & Genealogical Register 132 (1978):18-23.
A record of the descendants of Capt. George Denison, of Stonington, Conn. by John D. Baldwin and William Clift (Worcester, 1881).