1. Giles Cromwell was born ca. 1605 at Southampton, England and died 25 February 1675 at Newbury, Massachusetts. He married first at Eling, Hampshire, England 2 February 1629/30, Alice Weeks, born about 1605 and died at Newbury 6 June 1648. Giles married secondly at Newbury 10 September 1648, Alice Wiseman who died on 6 June 1669. Giles left a will at Essex County Probate #6538. Giles had two children by his first wife: Philip and Argentine.
2. Philip Cromwell was born about 1634 and died at Dover, New Hampshire 26 May 1708. He married first by 1663, the eldest daughter of John Tuttle who died by 1671. Philip married secondly before September 1671, Elizabeth Leighton born about 1640 and died after 1708, daughter of Thomas and Joanna (---) Leighton. Philip was a ship carpenter. Philip and Elizabeth had eight children: Joanna, Ann, Joshua, Samuel, Sarah, Alice, Mercy, and Elizabeth.
3. Joshua Cromwell was born about 1676 at Dover, New Hamsphire and died there before April 1752. He married about 1699, Lydia (---) born say 1679 and died after January 1744. Joshua was a husbandman and cordwainer. Joshua and Lydia had seven children: John, Joshua, Joseph, Samuel, Caleb, Elizabeth and Lydia.
4. John Cromwell was born about 1700 at Dover and died there 11 May 1776. He married first at Dover on 26 December 1720, Mary Ridley born say 1700 and died before 1734. John married secondly at Dover about 1735, Lydia (---) born say 1710 and who died at Dover on 13 May 1776. John was a tinker. John and Lydia had three known children: Keziah, Sarah, and Benjamin.
5. Keziah Cromwell was born about 1740 and died at Dover after 26 March 1794. She married there about 1760, Abner Coffin (Jr.) born 25 April 1738 at Exeter, New Hampshire and died 21 February 1811, Freeport, Maine, son of Abner and Mary (Rawlings) Coffin. Abner and Keziah had four children: Rebecca, Anna, Stephen, and Mary.
Genealogical Dictionary of ME and NH by Sybil Noyes, Charles Thornton Libby, and Walter Goodwin Davis (Portland, 1939, reprinted Baltimore, 1988), p. 173.
History of the Town of Durham, New Hampshire (Oyster River Plantation) with Genealogical Notes by Everett S. Stackpole & Lucien Thompson (2 vols., Rumford Press, Concord, NH, 1913, reprint, Somersworth, NH 1973), II:83-4.
Descendants of Abner Coffin & Mary Rawlings of Harrisfeeket by Edward S. Coffin (the author, Augusta, ME, 2006).