1. Martin Simek born say 1710 and died before 1765. He married about 1734 Helena (---). They had at least three children: Martin, Pavel, and George. Martin and Helena's names are known from the baptisms of their children as well as the marriage record of George.
2. George Simek born about 1740 in Tura Luka, Slovakia. He married 3 February 1765, Katharina Gzaiczak, daughter of Jan Gzaiczak. They were the parents of:
3. Pavel Simek baptized 17 June 1774 at Tura Luka, Slovakia, he died before 1844. Pavel married 6 October 1794 at Tura Luka, Judith Babyar, born about 1768, died 18 March 1844 at Tura Luka, daughter of Martin and Anna (Valussek) Babyar. They were the parents of:
4. Jan Simek, baptized 9 November 1800 at Tura Luka, died there 5 May 1879. He married 5 November 1820 at Tura Luka, Kristina Holic, baptized 2 November 1800 at Tura Luka, died before 1855, daughter of Pavel and Alzbeta (Welowjak) Holic. Jan married secondly about 1855, Kristina Wdovjak, baptized 17 June 1815 at Myjava, Slovakia and died 27 December 1891, daughter of Daniel and Anna (Manyak) Wdovjak. By his first wife, Jan had three children: Kristina, Jan and Pavel. By his second wife he had another son Stefan.
5. Kristina Simek baptized 18 July 1827 at Tura Luka, died there 21 February 1899. She married first about 1847, Matej Holic, baptized 30 September 1815 Tura Luka, died there 10 February 1863, son of Jan and Alzbeta (Fusek) Holic. Kristina married secondly on 25 September 1881 at Tura Luka, Stefan Istok. By her first husband Kristina had four children: John, Susanna, Stefan, and Pavel.
Evangelium (Slovak Lutheran) Church records for Tura Luka available on microfilm or digitized online at www.familysearch.org.
1869 Hungarian census in Tura Luka, Nitra (LDS #2192674).
Deaths (Umrtia) 1864-1881, p. 140/318, FHL #243183.
Umrtia (Deaths) 1822-1849, p. 589, FHL #2431382.