1. George Plessa was born say 1715 and died before 1760. His wife's name is unknown. George's name is known only from his son's marriage record. He was the father of:
2. Martin Plessa was born about 1740. He married on 1 November 1760 at Sobotiste, Slovakia, Elisabetha Hornak, born about 1740, daughter of Thomas Hornak. They were the parents of:
3. Jan Plessa was baptized 22 June 1763 at Vrbovce, Slovakia. He married there on 29 January 1788, Katharina Migavec, born say 1768. They were the parents of:
4. Jan Plessa (Jr.) was baptized 19 December 1788 at Vrbovce, Slovakia. He married at Sobostiste, Slovakia on 20 February 1814, Kristina Szukuptsek, baptized at Sobotiste on 17 June 1795, daughter of Martin and Elisabetha (Oszleg) Szukuptsek. Jan and Kristina were the parents of:
5. Anna Plessa born about 1819 and died at Sobotiste on 8 March 1886. She married at Sobotiste on 20 November 1837, Pavel Kristofik, born about 1817 and died at Sobotiste 25 January 1877, son of Martin and Elisabetha (Vitek) Kristofik. They are enumerated in the 1869 Hungarian census at household #106 at Castkov. They were the parents of Kristina and Pavel.
Slovak Lutheran (Evangelium) Church records of Sobotiste and Vrbovce available on microfilm at the LDS Library and digitized by them on their site, www.familysearch.org. Death certificates from the Slovak Archives.
Deaths from the Sobotiste Lutheran Church 1857-1883, p. 300. LDS Film#2420738 Item 1.
Deaths from the Lutheran Church at Sobotiste 1883-1896, p. 22. LDS Film # 2420738 Item 4.
1869 Hungarian Census for Castkov, LDS Film #2190099, Item 1.