This is the second family on which I can safely say I am an expert (the others being the Pinkhams and Yeatons). Before I pulled the plug on this blog five years ago, I had posted the entire genealogy of this family for five or six generations. I still have that information. I haven't published it yet, because, no one reads articles anymore. And it's a ton of work to write a genealogical article for free.
1. George Wallis was born about 1619 and died 14 December 1685 at Portsmouth, New Hampshire. He married say 1647 Eleanor (---) who died after July 1690. He is first seen at Rumney Marsh (Chelsea) Massachusetts owning land there in 1656. He is not the son of Roger Wallis as is seen so often on the Internet. His origins are unknown. George had six children: William, Eleanor, George, Margaret, Honor, and Caleb.
2. William Wallis was born about 1648 and died after February 1723 at New Castle, New Hampshire. He married at Little Harbor, New Hampshire on 15 December 1673 Jane Drake, born about 1653, died before February 1723, daughter of Nathaniel and Jane (---) Drake. William and Jane had four children: Jane, Samuel, Sarah, and William.
3. William Wallis (Jr.) was born about 1690 at Portsmouth, New Hampshire and died June 1772 at Greenland, New Hampshire. He married about 1714, Martha (---), born about 1694 and died before 1772. William and Martha had eight children: Samuel, Jane, Joseph, Nathaniel, Nathaniel, Martha, William, and Abigail.
4. Samuel Wallis, born about 1715 at Greenland, New Hampshire, died before 1 January 1793 at Barrington, New Hampshire. He married first on 23 June 1737 at Greenland, Phebe Libby, born 15 April 1720 at Portsmouth, New Hampshire and died before 1754 at Barrington, daughter of Abraham and Sabina (Philbrick) Libby. Samuel married secondly at Durham, New Hampshire on 7 February 1755, Sedeney Tilley, daughter of Samuel and Jane Tilley of Durham. Samuel and Phebe had five children: Sarah, Joseph, Abraham, Nathaniel, and Martha.
5. Nathaniel Wallis born about 1746 at Greenland, New Hampshire, and died after 1830 at Moultonborough, New Hampshire. He married about 1771, Deborah (---) born about 1750 at Kittery, Maine and died after 1830. Nathaniel and Deborah had nine children: Samuel, Elizabeth, Meribah, Nathaniel, Joseph, John, Jacob, Isaac, and Deborah.
6. Joseph Wallace born May 1781 at Epsom, New Hampshire, died 11 June 1861 at Haverhill, Massachusetts. He married on 4 September 1808 at Moultonborough, New Hampshire, Rebecca York, born April 1785 at New Durham, New Hampshire, and died April 1860 at Haverhill, Massachusetts, daughter of Benjamin and Rebecca (Coffin) York. Joseph and Rebecca had six children: Deborah, Mary Chamberlain, Joseph, Rebecca, Daniel R., and Nathaniel A.
7. Mary Chamberlain Wallace born about 1814 at Moultonborough, New Hampshire, died 22 January 1866 at New Durham, New Hampshire. She married as his second wife, 27 April 1840 at New Durham, Luther Hale Pinkham, born 16 June 1815 at Alton, New Hampshire, died 27 October 1873 at Milton, New Hampshire, son of Jonathan and Alice (Runnels) Pinkham. Mary and Luther had seven sons, Charles Luther, George Hale, Edwin Nathaniel, Horace Jonathan, Seth Taylor, unnamed, and Isaac Dearborn.
Genealogical Dictionary of ME and NH by Sybil Noyes, Charles Thornton Libby, and Walter Goodwin Davis (Portland, 1939, reprinted Baltimore, 1988), p. 715-17.
Boston Transcript for June 10, 1907 #992.
Some Early Settlers of Epsom, NH by J.M. Moses.
A Genealogy of Runnels and Reynolds Families in America; with Records and Brief Memorials of the Earliest Ancestors, so far as known by Rev. Moses Thurston Runnels (Boston, 1873).
The Pinkhams of Strafford County, New Hampshire, by Martin E. Hollick, New Hampshire Genealogical Record 23 (2006):27-76.